Rainbow Hair

By Paula Pop at live True London

07/09/18



My dream hair look was created by my hair stylist Paula at Live True London in Clapham.

This hair look was inspired by my childhood love of all things colour! 
Paula used Redken city beats to colour my hair after the bleaching process and each rainbow coloured section was colour one at a time and the overall process took 6 hours. After my hair was dyed it was treated using an Olaplex treatment to keep my hair strong after bleaching and colouring.

The process of colouring my hair took such a long time but I couldn't be more happy with the results of my dream hair and it was perfect for when I went on  holiday for a few weeks. 
Now that I've been able to experiment with ALL colours of the rainbow in my hair I know which colours id like to experiment with more in the future!


See below more pics of how my hair turned out:




My amazing hair stylist Paula @mpaulapop seeing the final results after 6 hours of creating my dream hair (I was equally as happy with the results)



Blue Hair

21/09/18

Once the rainbow hair had faded out I decided to go with an electric blue coloured look, I had just come back from my holiday and was off to a London Fashion Week Festival show, so to stick to the fun and quirky look of my outfit we decided to go with a Kawaii inspired up do.



Over head view of the amazing kawaii inspired bun look that Paula styled in my freshly dyed hair.


I've had the most perfect experience getting my hair coloured, cut and styled for holidays and events at Live True London, all of the stylists at the Clapham branch are so lovely and helpful and I couldn't recommend it enough!

Are you as excited to see what colour/s I go next as I am? comment below or on my Instagram @Miakittyfashion what colours you think I should go.


Salon Website and Instagram links:

Hair stylist Paula's Instagram link:

I hope you enjoyed this post 
 Love Mia Kitty x


Comments