Hidden mermaid hair by Paula Pop at Live True London

16/04/19

My hair was dyed for Fashion Week a couple of months ago and I'm so happy with the results, this post will show you the process of dyeing and the final outcome.

All dye used in this look is by Redken.


This is what my hair looked like before the mermaid layer was revealed


The first step Paula took to create this hidden mermaid look was to bleach the grown out roots of the under layer of my hair using Redken bleach, this is so that it matched the light shade that was left from my last visit to the salon, after 40 minutes of processing my hair was washed with a treatment cocktail with moisture and protein features called 'Chemistry System'and the spray 3.5 for PH balance.

Paula then went on to dry my hair and applied the crazy colour City Beats from Redken in a blue shade into a dark purple for the under layer of my hair and a bright pink shade as an ombre on the top layer of my hair and in my fringe.

The last step was to rinse the colour out of my hair, dry it and then a waved look was created using GHD hair straighteners.


One of mine and Paula's favourite features of this look is my short blunt fringe with the pink ombre added to the mid lengths and ends, I feel that it gives quite a quirky and unique look.

 London Fashion Week

I like to style my hair in a high twisted bun to show off all of the colours that have been added to it, this is a look that I wore at London Fashion Week this season.



My experience at Live True in Clapham in my few visits so far has been so amazing, the atmosphere of the salon is so joyful, all of the stylists have such a beautfiul relationship and you are treated like a queen, I even got treated with pizza during this experience! this is by far the best hair salon that I've been to!

Be sure to check out Paula's work at: 

Live True London at:
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Mia Kitty x




Comments