London Fashion Week Outfits



 London Fashion Week Outfits

Day 1- Friday 16th February 2018



Face glitter:
The Gypsy Shrine
Outfit:
For day one I went for a holographic casual style, I'm wearing a Prettylittlething metallic pink crushed velvet cropped jacket, layered over a corset waist t-shirt and holographic ripped jeans both from Topshop. I accessorised my outfit with a Skinnydip mermaid scale holographic backpack, which is practical, yet stylish, which is great for traveling around from show to show during fashion week!
I bumped into Paige Joanna outside of the Amy Thompson presentation at Fashion Scout, she is wearing a lovely floral two piece suit from Boohoo.

Photos taken by: Georgina Spencer
Instagram:@georgielovee
@georjinal

Day 2- Saturday 17th February 2018
Outfit:
I'm wearing a mermaid inspired two piece set from one of my favourite brands Motel Rocks, layered over a Misguided long armed green shimmer top. I paired my outfit with a plain black pair of Dr Marten boots for a comfy and casual style so that the outfit wasn't too dressy.
 
After viewing Cassey Gan's presentation at Fashion Scout at LFW I had a catch up with my lovely blogger friend Paige Joanna. Paige is wearing a Faux fur coat from PrettyLittleThing  with a Crown and Glory Brooch layered over a striped shirt from Primark and an eye-catching metallic skirt from Boohoo, matched with patent black boots from River Island and a Beret which she sells on her Etsy shop along with other beautiful creations.

Photos taken by: Joseph Kent
Instagram: @unlimitedbyjk
Glitter:
Rose and Sparkle
Instagram: @Roseandsparkle_
 Day 3- Tuesday 20th February 2018

Outfit:
My dress is from Prettylittlething and is a red ruffled gingham material, I paired this dress with a Vivienne Westwood necklace for a fun and classy style.
For day three of London Fashion Week (the final day) my friend and I headed down to Somerset house to have a look at the street style outside of the fashion shows and to shoot our outfits.

Photos taken by: Alexandra Slepkovska 
Instagram: @alexandraslepkovska

 I hope you enjoyed this post, love Mia Kitty x


Comments