Notting hill - Pastel dreams

Notting Hill - Pastel Dreams
9/05/18 


I spent the day exploring the world renowned pastel streets of Notting hill and of course I had to match my outfit to the occasion! My outfit consists of a Mint green shaggy crochet jacket from 'Missguided', pale blue racer stripe jeans from 'See You Never Clothing', a pastel rainbow striped tee from 'Primark' and White 'Vans'.


Above, I am wearing a baby blue leather bag by accessory and shoe brand, Tint London, a perfect match to the pale pastel coloured houses of Notting Hill.



My favourite thing about styling is that you can be so experimental with the use of colour, texture and trends, for this outfit I incorporated a couple of current trends, including Pastel colours and stripes and I brought my own personal edge to the look with the incorporation of fun textures, and contrasting colours.



I hope you enjoyed this post, 
Love Mia Kitty x



Comments